Thursday, July 9, 2009

Episode One

The tales of 4 chickens. 3 who knew they were hens, 1 who thought he was a rooster (Robin did not). Their names (today) are Harriet, Helga, Hazel and Hans.

"Why I do say I overheard Robin say she was going to have a year of chickens. HA! Like she will be able to give us up in a year. We are irrisitible." said Harriet.

"I shouldn't care what she does with us. Folks would line up from far away lands to take care of a handsome stud like myself. Really now, I've seen you all checking out my tail feathers. Take a gander. Nice, huh?" said Hans.

"Oh for Pete's sake Hans. Get over yourself already. If you are indeed a rooster you have no voice box. Really attractive. I can lay an egg without a rooster thank you very much and NO thanks." said Hazel.

"You two jibber jabber nonsense.. I want to know what is with the pinnacle balls in the nest box? Seriously now, who does she think she's fooling?" said Helga "I'll be laying my eggs when I'm good and ready lady."

2 comments:

  1. You're funny!! I see a story in the making! I love the chicken 'tude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO excited about the book that will come from this adventure...

    ReplyDelete