Friday, April 2, 2010

Introductions are in order!

This is Dahlia. Dahlia is a silver laced Wyandotte.

This is Daisy. Daisy is a silver laced Wyandotte.

This is Lilac. Lilac is a buff orpington.
This is Lilly. She is a buff orpington.
Who named these 4? I did. I loved Natalie's idea, so flowers are the theme. There is a 92% chance that all our chicks are females. I pray that Orangie, Tulip and Chicka are, as we are not in the rooster business. The kids are attached to their feathered friends.
I am happy to report that ALL the chicks are now living in the garage. I sing and dance as I write that. The 3 eldest together and the 4 wee ones together with a warm heat lamp. I can't wait until we get the eggs! I am most excited to give them away. An average of 8 eggs a day is more than this tribe needs!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty girls! I like how the one breed starts with 'D' and the other breed with 'L'. Happy days for you!

    ReplyDelete