Wednesday, April 14, 2010

always check pockets before washing

I threw in a quick load of laundry, happy that Bailey Mountain was changing status to Bailey hill. Who doesn't like seeing progress? I didn't bother to check any pockets. Uh oh. I tossed the clothes into the dryer and went to check on them a bit ago. Guess what? egg shells everywhere. I mean everywhere. I actually had to pull out the vacuum and use attachments on my dryer. There must have been an egg or 2 in Will's coat pockets. Oops.... Next time, I'll check the pockets, and carefully at that.

1 comment:

  1. I am in here today because I can no longer read the bottom line on my zucchini bread recipe before being flipped over...that index card is pretty tattered! I know you have some recipes on this site and pray you have this one!

    Trivia Question: Who sings "Put another dime in the jukebox baby"...? hahaha I know you know...

    ReplyDelete