Wednesday, May 19, 2010

a cold....

It hit me last night. A relentless attack of the sinuses and so with nothing in my arsenal I say welcome spring cold. It's a nasty one. I'm sure you can relate as I KNOW I caught this bug from the airplane on Saturday. Can I get a witness for colds and airline travel? It beckons one to wonder, what happens to germs at high elevations? I think they get deprived of oxygen and then they get a wee bit crazy entering into full on attack mode. Kleenex with lotion, you are once again a dear friend.

The cherry on top.... I worked out on Monday, I was naive to the inner war within. I did cardio and legs for weights from memory. A trainer friend set up a weight workout for me a couple months back. Turns out I did more reps and sets than I needed too. Bigger better faster stronger? NOT! Yesterday was painful, I knew today would be brutal and it hasn't disappointed. Simple tasks like tying shoes stepping up a single step, going to the bathroom and so on are now painful ones I dread. Advil, you too are now my friend.

1 comment: