Wednesday, May 19, 2010

new message ideas

A few weeks back, I called our former neighbor to see if she could babysit our kidlets. I got her message and here's what it said. "I can't come to the phone right now. I am probably off expanding my knowledge."

Oh my word, I LOVE that!! So, I have brainstormed some creative message options for my own cell.....
  • Sorry I can't come to the phone, I am probably off reading Cat in the hat for the 10, 476th time. Please leave me a message.
  • Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, I have temporarily forgotten how to speak to adults. In my discomfort, I will need to formulate some adult thoughts and call you back.
  • Sorry I can't come to the phone, I am busy raising 3 future leaders of America.
  • Sorry I missed your call, I most likely did not hear my phone ring over the robust chorus of Old McDonald had a Farm.
  • Sorry I missed your call, I am probably on a mommy time out right now and am savoring gulps of silence. I will call you back after bedtime, between nap time or before 7 am.

2 comments: