Saturday, July 24, 2010

1/2 way to 70

My birthday...

Well, honestly now I had the blues a bit this year. 35 seems mature and it was difficult to not focus on those dreams and things not yet done. Ted, the kids and my amazing family and friends did a dynamite job of loving on me. From gifts to phone calls they sure poured joy my way. Thank you my sweet circle of homo sapiens. :) You are the ribbons on the gift of life.

My van DID get detailed, a couple days early actually, and it WAS bliss! Thank you Ted for blessing me in the expected and unexpected ways that day. Thanks for digging the smile out of me when I was feeling blue. You are an amazing husband and I am blessed to journey this life with you.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Robin!! Happy Birthday!! I am so sorry I missed it. I understand the blues of getting older, but know that you have such creativity and an amazing adventurous spirit in you that you won't be old for years. Love you and I am glad to hear your birthday turned out blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, 5 years to 40, when you REALLY wonder where the time went! hahaha Had so much fun with you last week! I just hate it when you get the blues...call me and beg for a funy story or joke! I LOVE YOU! ps...love this rendition of 'O Happy Day'!

    ReplyDelete