Friday, July 15, 2011

blogging next steps...

So, after much thought I have decided to conclude a year with chickens. It was a journey meant to run the course of 1 year, but actually went for 2 and 1 month. I have loved it. I want to thank you for reading and encouraging me along the way. I would've stopped long ago had it not been for the comments that have refueled me just when I needed it. I have learned a lot. In regards to blogging, I have discovered I love this format of writing. Because of that, I have plans to begin a new blog this fall. It just didn't seem right to tag the next chapter onto this amazing snap shot of life. I think a year with chickens needs to stand alone. So tomorrow, July 16th my BIRTHDAY!, will be my last post. Thank you again for putting your phonics skills to use along the way. My cup runneth over.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, your cup does that! Good for you, Robin...moving onward....Onward Christian Soldier! Acknowledge your abundances in a new way! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete