Friday, June 11, 2010

Anticipation

I am giddy inside as my imagination plays house almost daily now. We have been renting for a year, on 43 acres. It has been a wonderful experience and one I thank God for often. We really love having land as it has brought great adventure to our kids lives and chickens to our coop. I recall when we first moved in the kids weren't sure what to do with themselves and thankfully that is no longer an issue! We don't know what's next. So, we wait. We wait for God's direction and in the waiting my anticipation is growing. Will we live in town or in the country? Will we live on land or next to a park? Will our home be a newer one or old home with character? What color will I paint the walls? And it goes on and on.... I know the stirring of my heart for a home is from God and I am thankful He has graced me with patience and joy in the waiting. I don't know how long this wait season will be, but it's ok because He does.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! I pray for that kind of peace in my life, because let's just say that I have a lot more of the stirring and less of that peaceful trust.

    ReplyDelete