Friday, May 6, 2011

Funny Story Friday #11

Last Saturday my main squeeze was helping a friend move and so the kids and I went on adventures. One of those adventures lead us to Lattin's Cider Mill off Rich Road in Olympia. This place has been a treasure and through pictures of past visits, we can see our kids growing up. Traditions are a beautiful thing!

Well, last Saturday turned out to be sunny! We loaded up with hot dogs, a shared fritter and of course some yummy cider. After filling our own bellies, we went to feed and say our greetings to the farm life.

Natalie enjoys peacocks as their feathers are quite amazing. The male was giving it his
all displaying
a
nd shaking his feathers to a female that couldn't have been more oblivious to his antics. She was starring at the ground which seemed to be more entertaining to her than the male displaying his heart out. As Nat and I stood there, she felt bad for him. "Ahhhh mom. Look at him. He's trying so hard to impress her." I agreed. After more observing, she concluded, "If I was a female I'd marry him mom."

2 comments: