Friday, May 20, 2011

Funny Story Friday

For Mama's Day, my kids got interviewed. Here are a few of their adorable responses to questions posed.

What is mommy's favorite food? (William) Oatmeal, pancakes, raisins and grapes.
*Ha! I don't like the first 3 at all!! The last I will tolerate on a rare occasion, but the bursting of the grape in my mouth I do have issues with.

If mommy were an animal, what would she be? (William) A goat because they have horns that you can take off and blow into!

What is mommy's job? (Natalie) To take care of her kids. Mommy cooks food for us. She also makes people treat us nice. She doesn't want anyone to hurt us. She plays with us too.

What is mommy's job? (Lydia) To clean up and load the dishes. SOMETIMES to do the laundry. To organize and clean the table and play with us. Also, to bake cupcakes and cookies and play with me everyday.
*Ok, I love the truth in her SOMETIMES laundry. HA! That is me. Note the current button on my blog saying that I blog to avoid laundry. Actually, I am avoiding Mt. Bailey at this very moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment