Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day

This year, we spent a beautiful day at Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium in Tacoma, WA. We wanted to stay local and this gem has a special place in my heart being I once worked there.

It was a perfect day. There is nothing like me being with my family. I love it! I photographed them racing down hillsides and drin
king up sunshine. My heart is full, I just love being a mom. At dinner, Ted asked each of the kids to share something they were thankful for about me. Mid-way, I was in tears. From the mouth of babes..... nothing like it. Natalie gave thanks for how hard I work to take care of everyone. Will loves how I cuddle him. And Lydia likes to play with me. Thank you precious offspring for a day I will remember always. You are sunshine to my soul and I give thanks every day that I am blown away blessed to be your Mama.

The top picture is us outside the Zoo. Please n
ote: all 4 of my kiddos are present! One is just in utero still. Oh sweet one, I can hardly wait to hug you too!

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful, and the joy on your kiddos faces is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! What a wonderful day of made memories!

    ReplyDelete