Monday, May 2, 2011

mutual acceptance

These 2 words were music to our ears last week. We found a home, made an offer and after 5 days of going back and forth with the seller, we reached on a price we both agreed upon. We are in the center ring of real estate circus now. Home inspection, appraisal and other hoops that can bring this hopeful process to a halt, BUT it feels so good to be moving forward. We are excited about this house!

The house is in town, but on .75 of an acre. The backyard is a wilderness, one my kids could easily transition to. We could keep our rabbit and 3 of our hens. There are neighbors, but none in view from the backyard. It is near a lake that we would have community access to and well the Bailey's are part fish so that pretty much rocks for us. The home is move in ready! Just what we need with baby 4 on the way. The home is in a great school district as my 2 elders will most likely be attending in the fall. And, did I mention the neighbors dog is named Bailey? Come on, how perfectly confusing could that be!?!?


God has been faithful in the entire process. I wish I could say the same for myself. Most times I am hopeful and trusting, but there have been days and even weeks that I've cried out to God asking what in the world is going on. He has grown me in this and for that I am thankful. HE has been faithful to bring our family to our hearts desire with each and every home and I am humbled reflecting on that today because we surely don't deserve it. All glory to God! I will keep the blog posted on how the fiery circus ring show goes. Either way, we trust in HE who always provides and always has our best in mind.

2 comments:

  1. This is a happy time for me too, as I am so fiercely wanting you to be 'planted' and at peace in your pregnancy! What fun and excitement you will have in this next month or so! Wish I didn't have to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is faithful! Yay, for the perfect home for the Bailey's. A lake and a dog named Bailey, it's almost as if the Lord were holding up a sign reading, "Here's your home! It's right here." :)

    ReplyDelete