Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9 Years Ago

9 years ago today we were wed. Just before pictures, Ted and I had some private time in the sanctuary, his first chance to see his bride. I was nervous! What I loved most about that moment was the card he gave me. It was identical to the card I had for him. No kidding. The other stand out things to me were the bell choir that chimed all at once during our 'you may kiss the bride' moment and the sparklers the guests lit versus throwing rice or the like. I've always loved sparklers. I love you Ted and I am delighted that YOU are my husband.
Come live with me and be my love and we will some new pleasures prove...

1 comment:

  1. Robin Bailey, that is an awesome picture!! Happy nine year anniversary! It goes fast doesn't it! Love you.

    ReplyDelete