Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dating Anniversary

Today is our dating anniversary! Pathetic that I know this? Well, maybe, but here was the scenario. Ted desperately wanted to date me all freshman year and I just liked him as a friend. Came back to college after summer, sophomore year, and my feelings, surprise to me!, changed the moment I saw him. On Sept. 7th I told my girlfriends I was going to let Ted be my boyfriend. Hee hee (This was of course not how I meant it, but how it came out.) I didn't care for the number 7 so I told them I would wait to tell Ted until the 8th. (I am nuts for 8's and multiples of.) So, the 8th arrived and I nervously asked Ted if he wanted to date me. Although in shock, he said YES! This was in 1995. :) I love you honey and I am glad you let ME be your girlfriend.

1 comment:

  1. Our dating anniversary is way too easy to remember. It's on Valentines day! We didn't choose it for the number 14 however. :) Although, that is a good number! 8? I learned something new about you today. Yay!

    ReplyDelete