Monday, September 14, 2009

I choose to relax....

It's our first full day of vacation and I have to keep telling myself, "I choose to relax." When did I wind up so tightly? We went for a beach walk and inside my head I said, "Ok, what's next?" Then we played at a park and an internal timer went off and said "Time to go.". We headed to an adorable little shopping area with live grass and goats on the roof and again the timer went off, but this time it was, "Time for fudge.". Tomorrow I WILL focus on really enjoying the moment and not on what is next. Ever live life like that? When that becomes my focus, man do I miss out on the details that make it all so beautiful.
*This photo was taken the next day, after some serious unwinding. :)

2 comments:

  1. More than I like to admit. Thank the Lord he keeps giving us another chance to enjoy today! It looks like you did! I'm excited to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please note, Lydia's tongue is longer becasue I was holding back some. :)

    ReplyDelete