Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What can happen in 9 years?? A lot!

1. 1 apartment
2. 3 houses
3. 3 kids
4. 1 mini van
5. 1station wagon
6. A husband who accepts Jesus as his Lord and Savior
7. 2 full time jobs
8. Graduate school
9. Adjusting to 1 income
10. Homeschooling
11. Being small group leaders at our church
12. Seeking HIS best for our life instead of our own
13. 4 Chickens!!
14. Attending marriage retreats because we want to!
And that's just the stem of the pumpkin! I can't wait to see what the next 9 years will bring. I love you honey.

2 comments:

  1. I love it - it is amazing you have been able to keep track. What about your garage sale - that's got to be on your next list as major accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look, Robin! THanks for getting my creative thinking in geat today. I am so glad the Iris made it and that you were witness to the miracle. What great lessons for your children! I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete