Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Family Christmas Photo Ideas


I admit it, I love the annual family Christmas photo. Each year I try and think of a creative way to do it. Here are a few ideas I've brainstormed for this year.

1. Place green tights on our heads and take a group shot with the caption 'No elves were harmed in the making of this family photo'.
2. Better yet, wear green tights, elf ears and hat. Hmmm... will Ted go for this?
3. We could do a classic people pyramid with Lydia gracing the top.
4. Another black-n-white photo booth shot. (We did this one last year. Scan in and voila!)
5. Find a 50's or older photo, scan and photo shop in our family's faces.

Thankfully we have a couple more weeks to decide. I'll post some more options as the ideas strike and the chosen shot once it's taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment