Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm all pistachios for the Winter Olympics!

I'm not an early morning person or a night person, but my inner owl has been coming out to watch Olympic coverage. It's on so late which I do not understand since this awesome display of athleticism is occurring less than 4 hours from where I live! Anyway, all of this is not stopping me! I was up way past 11 the other night, ha most nights, to watch the competitors of men's figure skating. Ted folded and went to bed, I "stuck it out." True to the odds, I fell asleep neck kinked and body folded on the love seat. This happened before I saw all compete, thus leaving me to dream land or chiropractic land without knowing who earned gold. Well, I woke at 4:17 AM momentarily bummed, but then discovered in my sleepy state the Olympics were on and about at the point I had zonked. Yahoo, thanks NBC for the loop! Sweet I thought I can catch it now. I stayed up until about 5 am, watching Evan's rockin performance. It was awesome! I stumbled off to bed at 5 and decided I was a self proclaimed Olympics pistachio and I'm good with that as I love those lil green nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment