Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The winner is......

Where oh where oh where is Robin (Sing and repeat as often as you like). I was in Cambodia for a couple weeks! I so meant to post the winner before leaving, but it didn't happen.

Without further ado, the winner is....... Annie and Lucas n Kari! Yes, I have molded 2 together, creating a hybrid name for "deviled eggs". I always was environmentally conscious. Ha! hybrid, get it??

The new name, at least at the Bailey camp will be
Dressed Cackleberries!

You realize choosing the winner is a bit like playing the game apples to apples. Well, here's my reasons. I LOVE the visual of eggs dressing. I mean seriously, how cute is that! The cackleberries tugged at my heart strings. That is what Ted's Grandma calls eggs and I've never heard anyone else use that term. Dorothy lives in MN and Lucas n Kari once lived in WI, so maybe it is a cool Midwest thing??

Anywho, congratulations my 2 winners! I split your prize and will be snail mailing you each a $10 Starbucks card. Have something wonderfully delicious and savor the win!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks!! I liked Creamy Cackleberries so much I began using it. It has been less than a month so I think I might adopt your hybrid (if that is okay?)...I like it. Do you see yourself having to explain yourself..."I will bring Dressed Cackleberries to the potluck. Oh, you know, we call Deviled Eggs Dressed Cackleberries." How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Adopt the term away! I love it too, and am looking forward to explaining its origin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to start calling them that lol. :)

    ReplyDelete