Friday, March 4, 2011

Funny Story Friday #3

Being my kids are older for this pregnancy, I already have material for a years worth of Funny Story Fridays. No need to worry, this one will be one of those but I promise they won't all be.

My son has noticed my growing bosom. One evening I was wearing a tank top and he informed me I was leaking out. I put a t-shirt on. The other night as I tucked him into bed, he asked "Will the baby really drink milk from your breasts?". I explained this was the plan. He proceeded to ask me details. "Does the milk come out warm?" I replied, "Yes". He then got a revelation and explained he understood how it all worked. "Mom, you drink cold milk from the refrigerator and then it comes out your breasts warm for the baby." At this point he pointed at my breasts. "It's like a machine!" he declared. I had to laugh and resist the need to comment how sometimes a nursing mommy does feel just like a machine.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Will! What a great imagination this boy has! I can just see the wheels turning...and it's LOGICAL, too! Love this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha oh Will :) i can totally hear him putting it all together; I love it lol. Too cute

    ReplyDelete