Tuesday, December 15, 2009

4 boxes down, 1 to go

*4 Christmas boxes have been mailed and the last one WILL be mailed tomorrow morning.

That to say, something confuses me....... I mailed a cereal box sized package and it was just under $10, my sister mailed a box equal to 4 cereal boxes, containing all our gifts and a B-day present, and it was just over $10. I don't get it. *Both were sent parcel post. Is it all about the weight and the size doesn't matter? If so, I think I should've sent those items in a huge box filled with tissue because it would've been more fun to open. Instead, I pack as efficiently as possible, even cutting down the sides where the space is not needed. Hmmm....

Maybe the post office could offer classes educating package sending customers to the in's and out's of mailing boxes. Yes, I would be the first in line to sign up.

2 comments:

  1. Yeh, I don't get it either - I think it is more about weight - at least that's what I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I STILL haven't mailed this package. I know I'm just asking for it now.... I need to laminate something and I keep forgetting to ask Ted to accompany me to the garage for the laminator. I am nervous to come across a mouse or hybernating snake. LOL I'm such a chicken!! Tonight is the night and tomorrow is the morning to send this last box!!

    ReplyDelete