Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Clyde n Dales


We got our tree last Saturday and it is so perfect! It is tall, about 10 1/2 feet and very thin. It is actually the same circumference at the bottom as it is at the top. I love it! We found it almost immediately, but we always enjoy walking the fields so we did that and then returned back to this one. My husband is the best dad ever! He is a big kid, really. :) He and the kids played hide n seek in the trees, we drank cider (more than our share!), rode on the horse carriage and had lots of fun!


The kids got to pet Ted (the horse!) and Andy. As we walked away, Will said, "That horse had privates mom. I forgot to not look at them." Kids are funny!

The tree was decorated on Sunday and it is gorgeous! We buy the kids an ornament each year that in some way represents that year for them. It was a blast pulling them out and telling each story of where and why it came from. Natalie especially enjoyed the stories, and told many to us as she remembered from years past. I love traditions! It's the most wonderful time of the year.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is a hottie and those 3 kids are adorable! I love you guys-

    ReplyDelete