Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Facebook post, what do you want for Christmas?

I posted a what do you want for Christmas on facebook expecting light hearted funny responses. However, this wasn't what I got. Instead, I got heartfelt pleas for things like one more baby for our family, joy for my family, that my husband would not be deployed again to Iraq. It made me cry and now again I'm crying..... I have so much to be thankful for. My family is healthy, my husband loves me and our family, We love God, Ted has a great job and we have 3 amazing kids. So, in that same vain, what do I want for Christmas? I've already got it.

3 comments:

  1. You made me cry Robin Bailey! We are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say something about "wishing for a night away from my kids" or something on that line until I, too, read all the wonderful comments. My humor seemed it would taint it in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I was going to post 'my two front teeth' or a radio flyer sled or a hot date night with my man...... couldn't do it after I read the others. Perspective.

    ReplyDelete