Sunday, December 6, 2009

counting down...

Feeling a little pressure tonight on the Christmas gift front, yet not enough to get moving. Can anyone relate? We need to mail our ND, MN and GA packages soon to save the wallet on fast shipping charges that otherwise may apply. :) I him and hah too much really. Most of them are complete, I just keep analyzing each gift. Oh yes, and the Christmas picture and cards have not been taken, signed or addressed yet. I'm going to work on savoring the joy in the moment this week, otherwise Christmas will be here and gone in a wink.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to enjoy the season and I know there is so much to do as well. Where has the time gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll work on savoring too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sit by the fire and have some tea...there is time!

    ReplyDelete