Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Christmas Kitchen Window

Well, all the owls had to come down, fall is done. Although those adorable tea towels on the copper rod were my fav, it was fun to switch it up for Christmas time. Plus, when I pull the hooters back out in 9 months, I will be giggled to put them back in place. So, with that, here is my simple kitchen window sill for Christmas.

*Notice the blue lights? (They are a bit hard to make out...) These are so nostalgic for me. Growing up, we always decorated our tree in the old school C9 blue lights. As the years went by, the lights burned out and it became harder and harder to replace the blue bulbs. Eventually, we went with all white mini lights. Funny, it's the blue ones I remember from childhood the most.

1 comment:

  1. Those blue lights are still hard to find, as Tracy and I looked for them for her tree this year. All we could find were blue mini's. I think I will need to do some on-line shopping to find them again!

    ReplyDelete