Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I want sheep

I want sheep. What? Your year with chickens is still in progress! I know, I know but I am reading this wonderful book called Scouting the Divine by Margaret Feinberg and now I want sheep. Yes, sheep. What is Ted going to say? I have no idea, I'm not sure how to break it to him. Maybe I'll start knitting like mad and then he will come up with the idea thinking it will save money on yarn in the long run. Ha Ha good luck with that angle. I've seen your washcloths. Hush hush I can now make a beautiful washcloth thank you very much. Maybe the thought will fade. We'll see. Yes, we'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yes! Do it! Sounds like you are loving the book...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the book. I just want to soak it all up. It really makes the scriptures come even more alive to me, well scriptures about sheep and sheperheding that is. :) Thanks for sharing it mom-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think sheep are a great next step for the Bailey farm. After sheep, I'm pretty sure pigs are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! And then a decase with pigs, right April?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a friend in Canada that owns sheep - it's amazing what God has been speaking to him about these sheep and HIS voice. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete