Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A down day...

I'm needing hundreds of super smoochies and hugs from my fam today. It's been a down day. Blah blah blah.... And so close to Christmas? I'm sure my moods are breaking international laws.

So, I will attempt to instead be thankful. My nephew Briggs was realeased from the hospital today, after open heart surgery. All my kids are zonked out enjoying dream land. The house is very quiet. I have great friends. There is homemade fudge in my house. Hmmm... not working yet, I think I'll try a hot bath with a lil Calvin and Hobbes.

3 comments:

  1. Right there with you friend. Hope the hot tub helped. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a mood all day yesterday too! Did Calvin and Hobbes work?

    Know that you are loved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you, too. Sorry I read this so late but I am especially missing you today! :(
    love mom

    ReplyDelete