Friday, April 29, 2011

The pressure of a kiss

Oh my goodness, can you even imagine being Prince William and his adorable bride Kate? The world has been watching, wait change that to stalking, them and every detail of their royal wedding. I must say, what an amazing young lady to handle this kind of pressure! Seriously, I think it says a great deal about who she must be.

I've been thinking about this whole balcony kiss business and I can not imagine the stress surrounding an intimate display of VERY public proportions affection. I am certain they planned out every detail.

"Ok honey, you go to the right."
"My right?"
"YES! Your right. I will tilt to your left, my right. We will kiss and count to 4.5 and then part with pearly white smiles. It will be splendid."
"Can I slip you the tongue?"
"I'm not even going to dignify that remark with a response William. Let's shoot for behavior becoming of a King.
"
"Tongue it is baby. Just kidding. I'll behave."

No comments:

Post a Comment